Compared with fertilisers, the application of natural quarried agricultural lime has long-term benefits. David Teward offers professional Lime Spreading Services across the north of England to agricultural customers. Our base close to Barnard Castle in County Durham makes us ideally placed for agricultural customers requiring a lime spreading contractor in North Yorkshire, County Durham, Cumbria and Northumberland.
- Agricultural lime makes a tremendous difference to the productive potential of arable and grassland, both in real terms and in economic terms.
- Our Lime Spreading services include trucking and delivery of Lime to your location and spreading services using our machinery
- Using variable rate spreaders and low pressure tyres, our machinery minimises soil compaction and ensures the maximum efficiency and timeliness.
- We offer free soil testing for Lime PH readings
- Lime loading takes place straight from the truck via ramps
- No messy tipping into fields and reloading, so no messy residue